Vice President of Sales, Midwest – Chicago, IL
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
As a Regional Vice President at Gamut, you will oversee all sales for the Gamut’s Midwest region. Responsibilities include forecasting, budgets, employee recruitment, and retention, as well as building strategic agency and client-side relationships.
- Meet (and exceed) quarterly sales quota
- Directly manage multiple Regional Directors of Sales across several regional markets
- Manage both internal and external complexity in a timely, and professional manner
- Develop strategic relationships with key agency and brand constituents
- Represent the Gamut brand at industry events
- Make a positive contribution to culture at Gamut
- Become a recognized thought leader both internally and externally
- Work closely with Regional Sales Directors to recruit, staff, and develop their personnel
- Manage accurate sales pipeline information, and communicate well internally
- Drive internal meetings, trainings, and general sales cadence to ensure your team is knowledgeable and effective
- Be comfortable carrying a significant portion (33%+) of the company revenue
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries, and create/lead the forums to share internally
- Be a strong problem-solver
- 8 years of digital sales experience, with minimum of 10-12 years total sales work experience
- Previous track record of successfully coaching teams in a high growth organization
- Must have a strong understanding of the Midwest market with a verifiable network of agency and brand relationships
- Must approach sales in a strategic/ solution sales manner with above average organizational skills
- Must have a track record of building sales teams and coaching sellers to meet and exceed revenue targets, continual business development, profitable sales, relationship building and customer retention.
- BS/BA degree required, MBA Preferred
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.