SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: POLITICAL – MAIN OR REGIONAL OFFICES
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Media Group, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory. For more information on Gamut, please visit: https://gamut.media/.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a Political account list
- Working knowledge of the Political landscape
- Solid relationships within the Political marketplace
- Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, custom advertising solutions
- Position Gamut to key Political agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors
- Build strategic agency and client side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving environment
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- BS/BA degree required
- 5 years of Political digital advertising sales experience, 7 years total sales work experience
- Must have a strong understanding of the Political landscape (Media Planners / Supervisors)
- Experience selling at the hyper local levels
- Have sold at a top publisher/portal, additional experience working in the ad network space is a plus.
- Proven track record of continued business development, profitable sales, relationship building and customer retention
- Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling
- Have sold at a partner with multiple product portfolio, additional experience working in display, mobile, video and OTT
- Consistently exceed sales quotas at an individual contributor level
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker with experience solution selling
- This role can be based out of our main or regional offices (NYC, ATL, DC, CHI, DAL, LA, SEA
Effective October 1, 2021, all newly hired CMG employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Gamut offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health, dental, vision and, PTO (paid time off), 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
GAMUT is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.