Senior Account Executive – Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain Los Angeles account list
- Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions
- Position Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
- Build strategic agency and client side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
- Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- BS/BA degree required
- 5-10 years sales experience, west coast preferred.
- Experience selling OTT, TV, Local and possessing an in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape preferred
- Ability to garner, develop and grow revenue in order to exceed sales goals.
- Must have a strong understanding of the LA market with client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
- Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling.
- Innate business acumen, understanding clients needs and how to position yourself to be of value
- Self-starter, ready to hit the ground running
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.