Salesforce and Systems Administrator – New York, NY
New York, NY
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
The Salesforce and Systems Administrator (SSA) is responsible for company Salesforce Administration, analysis of Gamut and Gamut Total’s digital business performance, and analysis of macro level digital media performance. This position requires more than three years of Salesforce and analysis experience in a media company.
The SSA will demonstrate a proven ability in managing internal and external client expectations, managing project timelines, anticipating ability to meet deadlines, solve problems and make recommendations to business leaders. The SSA is a self-starter who will manage his/her own repeating deliverables and projects independently. Ability to juggle multiple projects and reprioritize based on business needs is important.
- Decision making with the sense of urgency needed to stay ahead of internal/external client needs. Has a “get it done” attitude that persists regardless of obstacles.
- Consistently looks for ways to make things better through identifying opportunities to increase individual and organizational performance or results. Even in the face of disappointment and/or adversity, remains solution-oriented.
- Demonstrated project management skills; committed to meet defined goals and timelines
- Superior problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, Excel a must
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in DOMO, or similar data visualization tool, and Salesforce. Salesforce Admin work is a strong plus.
- BA/BS Degree required
- Must reside in the New York City Metro area
- Salesforce Certification preferred
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.