Regional Sales Director – Atlanta, GA
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
As Regional Sales Director, you will be responsible for managing new and existing business from agencies and advertising partners. You will also be responsible for managing and building a team of sellers in the Atlanta, GA area and surrounding Southeast territory.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain Southeast territory account list
- Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within the Southeast territory
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota
- Build strategic agency and client side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
- Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that solve their unique problems
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- 40% travel
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years of experience at a digital sales experience
- 3+ years managing a team
- Must have a strong understanding of the Southeast market with client and agency relationships
- Have sold at a top publisher/portal, additional experience working in the ad network space is a plus
- Experience selling at the national and local level is a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must reside in the Atlanta Metro area
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.