Senior Regional Sales Director – Atlanta, GA
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL®, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success, laid down by our parent company Cox Media Group, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
As the Senior Regional Sales Director, you will be responsible for delivering sales budgets for the Southeast region at Gamut. Employee recruitment, development, and retention. Build strategic agency and client-side relationships.
- Position and maintain Gamut as a thought leader in the high growth OTT space across multiple levels of an organization
- Proactively work with and lead your team to exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals as the leader of the Southeast region
- Manage both internal and external complexity in a professional manner
- Effectively manage/lead deals through sales process and communicate accurate sales performance and forecasting via CRM
- Listen to and understand client business problems to tailor and effectively communicate strategies/solutions that deliver value and impact
- Develop and maintain relationships with key Agencies and Brands to influence renewals and growth
- Evangelize Gamut to key media stakeholders and buyers
- Make a positive contribution to culture at Gamut
- Work closely with Regional VP, as well as key internal stakeholders, to provide input on best practices, competitive intelligence, and marketplace trends
- Regularly interface with other Regional Sales Directors to share information and best practices, collaborate on shared clients, staff development, and training
- Regularly participate and contribute in internal meetings, trainings, and general sales cadence
- Be comfortable carrying a significant portion (20%+) of the company revenue
- Suggest product and sales process improvements that will increase sales performance metrics (we want you to have a stake in growing the business)
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.