Platform Manager – New York, NY
New York, NY
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success, laid down by our parent company Cox Media Group, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
The Platform Manager at Gamut will be the primary person responsible for the development, integration, and maintenance of all digital advertising technologies. They will work closely with Ad Ops, Planning, and Publisher Development to ensure that all teams have what they need from our technology to effectively and efficiently book and deliver campaigns.
- Manage all technology integrations of ad server(s), DSP(s), DMP(s), and OMS
- Work with new technology partners to onboard
- Integrate new technology with existing ones
- Assist in the aggregation of data and development of usage strategies
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance of all technology platforms
- Work with programmers to keep our inventory up-to-date
- Monitor reporting to ensure we are accurately reporting data to our clients
- Troubleshoot any discrepancy or reporting issues
- Setup PMPs in our DSP
- Work closely with publisher team on their inventory acquisition and maintenance efforts
- Coordinate with Planning on development of OMS features
- Manage development and maintenance of proprietary Planning and Ad Operations platform.
- Run point as product manager – coordinate with Ad Operations team on development of new features and work with engineering team on build.
- Be the internal point of contact in communication with the development team.
- QA and test releases and new features.
- Onboard new programmers and inventory into FreeWheel ad server
- Work with programmers to understand their inventory setup
- Setup tests to ensure inventory is shared over and reporting matches
- Setup internal documentation and reporting so we can report correctly to clients
- Keep Ad Operations team apprised of all inventory additions and changes
- Monitor new inventory being passed over and coordinate the onboarding
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years of technical integration and product management experience within digital media required.
- 3+ years of ad operations, trafficking, and/or digital campaign management preferred.
- Full Episode Player/ Connected TV, Over-the-Top video experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of FreeWheel is preferred.
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.