Media Planner – New York, NY
New York, NY
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success, laid down by our parent company Cox Media Group, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
The ideal Media Planner candidate will have a stellar attention to detail, multitasking skills and a data-driven mindset. The MP develops campaigns for clients that increase brand awareness and generate return on investment. The Planner must assess each client’s KPI’s and utilize all tools in Gamut’s product set to create a customized strategic approach. These products span all forms of digital media including digital video, audio, display, mobile, high impact, publisher direct and social channels. It is the MP’s responsibility to efficiently and accurately enter orders into the system, as well as make any necessary adjustments through the campaign life cycle. The MP will also work very closely with the AM team to produce quality, strategic and creative proposals for all of Gamut’s highly valued clientele. It is also paramount that the MP be able to prioritize tasks to ensure all plans are delivered, orders are entered, and campaigns are launched in a timely manner.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to produce quality output with no/minimal error, and refined sense of urgency
- Basic knowledge of media, terminology and digital media concepts
- Proficient data entry and order management skills
- Superb organizational skill
- Multitasking mastery
- Basic knowledge of digital advertising concepts and products as well as a familiarity with offline media concepts
- Experience with 3rdparty data, DSP interfaces, forecasting UI’s, CRM tools, Salesforce
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity around KPIs, industry benchmarks, and how best to achieve those success metrics
- Analytically driven to make business decisions
- Knowledge of multiple distribution channels
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising or related field is preferred
- The ability to multitask and “do what it takes” start-up attitude
- Must be a team player
- Must be based in New York City
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.