Manager of Ad Sales Marketing – New York, NY
New York, NY
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
The Manager of Ad Sales Marketing for Gamut will lead the planning and execution of multi-channel marketing strategies designed to drive ad sales revenue for the company. They will possess a demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization and lead the strategic and creative development of compelling ad sales marketing and communications materials.
We are looking for a Manager with 5+ years of experience in ad sales marketing and communications. Someone who is a strategic and creative thinker who understands how to tell a compelling marketing story designed to engage advertising clients and increase consideration.
The ideal candidate will possess an excellent analytical and creative marketing mindset and have the ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex solutions. They must also be able to nurture and lead junior level marketers to deliver programs that can drive ad sales revenue for Gamut.
The Manager of Ad Sales Marketing reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Insights.
- Lead the planning and execution of ad sales marketing initiatives including trade marketing, demand generation, public relations, sales enablement and custom advertiser solutions.
- Manage the strategic and creative development of new business pitches and RFP responses including the writing and design of sales decks and proposals, project management set up in Basecamp, kick off call set-up and management and documentation organization.
- Manage the ideation and creative development of ad sales marketing materialsincluding trade ads, press releases, sales one-sheets and sales decks, campaign recaps, case studies, video sizzle reels and custom client activations.
- Supervise Social Media content marketing efforts across Gamut’s B2B accounts on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter creating content calendars, monthly reports and creative assets.
- Manage the development of premiums, client gifts and mailers as well as tracking collateral inventory and distribution to sales offices.
- Lead planning, scheduling and execution of internal meetings and client events.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and represent Gamut at industry events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or Management preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Ad Sales Marketing at a Media, Broadcast or Entertainment company preferred
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills including written and verbal
- Able to work on multiple strategic assignments at once, in a deadline driven environment
- Motivated, self-starter, independent & resourceful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.