Graphic Designer – New York, NY
New York, NY
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL®, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success, laid down by our parent company Cox Media Group, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
At Gamut, The Leader in Local OTT, we are proud of the local OTT advertising solution that we provide to regional and local advertisers across the U.S. We’re looking for a highly skilled Graphic Designer to help us market our premium product and drive awareness and ad sales revenue for our business.
As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for creating dynamic, though-provoking materials that effectively promote the Gamut brand in the marketplace. You should be a forward-thinker with an eye-toward innovation and the ever-evolving world of Media, Entertainment & Technology. You will have professional experience designing and managing digital, print and multimedia creative projects from start to finish including ad sales presentations, sales materials, one-sheets, white-papers, mailers, email, web sites, social media creative, sales videos and more. In doing so, you should possess the skills needed to understand and translate insights and analytics data into compelling and cohesive visuals.
He/She will have the ability to collaborate and work effectively with multiple teams across the company including Marketing, Insights, Ad Sales, Product and Operations, as well as executive leadership, on specified design projects as needed.
If you have a deep understanding of graphic design with 5+ years of experience in Media, Marketing or Advertising and want to design ad sales marketing materials and campaigns that profitability drive revenue we would love to hear from you.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Design sales presentation decks, proposals, one-sheets, email blasts, digital advertising, website, social media posts, event marketing materials, sales videos and other branded collateral as needed.
- Ensure work consistently follows the project creative direction in terms of look and feel, accuracy, functionality and brand identity.
- Create compelling layouts through excellent use of typography, color and photography that reflect the Gamut brand.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and internal clients to appropriately set expectations and effectively manage project timelines.
- Ensure proper sign-off process is followed, proofreads are complete and specs for all projects assigned are accurate.
- Use effective time management and organizational skills to maintain effective workflow and meet deadlines.
- Be an active participant on the team, collaborating with teammates in a thoughtful and proactive way.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 5+ years professional design experience at a TV Network, Digital Media Company or Advertising Agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- High level of competency in the full Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office with an emphasis on PowerPoint
- A keen understanding of design principles and best practices
- Ability to take direction to meet creative and business needs
- High attention to detail and consistency
- Excellent production and project management skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Adept at problem solving, analyzing information and choosing the best solution
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in HTML, Flash, CSS, WordPress and Final Cut Pro a plus
Effective October 1, 2021, all newly hired CMG employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Gamut offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health, dental, vision and, PTO (paid time off), 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
GAMUT is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.