Executive Assistant – New York, NY
The Executive Assistant provides key administrative support to the President of Gamut and the Gamut Leadership team. The Executive Assistant performs a broad range of administrative support functions necessary for the daily operation of the company including planning, organizing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the company.
The position requires the ability to effectively deal with all constituencies with the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality. The Executive Assistant must also be able to communicate well with both in-house personnel as well as clients and vendors. Proactive problem solving and scheduling adjustment is highly important and will be utilized daily. The ability to anticipate all possible business needs ahead of time will be key to successfully filling the position.
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants
- Provide support for manager’s basic inquiries with company applications (i.e., conference room scheduling and meeting coordination)
- Research potential vendors and their respective capabilities
- Research and provide information about pertinent trade conferences and speaking opportunities
- Provide support for teams traveling from other satellite offices
- Organize all aspects of offsite meetings including site reservation and travel arrangements
- Produce and refine PowerPoint presentations
- Compose correspondence on behalf of manager
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations including door to door assistance (manager should not need a mobile device to know where he/she is going next)
- Prepare and manage expense reports
- Assist Marketing, Product, Sales and Technology teams with a wide range of tasks that could include document creation, project management, information gathering, and overall administrative duties
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Proactive approach to managing needs from an administrative perspective and reviewing own personal growth and development
- Liaise with fellow assistants to coordinate travel
- Order supplies for offices as necessary
- Anticipate the needs of Manager
- 2+ year’s experience supporting at the executive level (preferred)
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Strong fluency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
A reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role is $30/hr-$38.40/hr. The compensation range as disclosed is specific to New York City. This role is Non-Exempt with overtime eligibility.
Gamut is the leader in local OTT, helps brands connect with relevant streaming audiences in every DMA. Leveraging our direct access to brand-safe, premium OTT inventory and advanced advertising tools, advertisers deploy highly engaging, personalized ads to intended, local audiences on a national scale. With more than 20 years of digital media experience in this evolving video landscape, Gamut is committed to delivering the highest-level of service and expertise to ensure maximum results for our clients and partners.
Gamut may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon hire or during employment as a term and condition of employment unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
Gamut is an Equal Opportunity Employer.