Executive Assistant Gamut – New York, NY
The Executive Assistant provides key administrative support to the Gamut team. The executive assistant performs a broad range of administrative support functions necessary for the daily operation of the office including planning, organizing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the office.
The position requires the ability to effectively deal with all constituencies with the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality. The Executive Assistant must also be able to communicate well with both in-house personnel as well as clients. Proactive problem solving and scheduling adjustment is highly important and will be utilized daily. The ability to anticipate all possible business needs ahead of time will be key to successfully filling the position.
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants
- Provide support for manager’s basic inquiries with company applications (i.e. Conference room scheduling and meeting coordination)
- Research potential vendors and their respective capabilities
- Research and provide information about pertinent trade conferences and speaking opportunities
- Provide support for teams traveling from other satellite offices
- Organize all aspects of offsite meetings including site reservation and travel arrangements
- Produce and refine PowerPoint presentations
- Compose correspondence on behalf of manager
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations including door to door assistance (manager should not need a mobile device to know where he/she is going next)
- Prepare and manage expense reports
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Proactive approach to managing needs from an administrative perspective and reviewing own personal growth and development
- Liaise with fellow assistants to coordinate travel
- Order supplies for offices as necessary
- Anticipate the needs of Manager
- 2+ years experience supporting at the executive level (preferred)
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Strong fluency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
We promote the safety and well-being of our employees by requiring that all newly hired CMG employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
We offer rewarding and challenging careers that encourage growth and development. We take care of our people with industry-leading total rewards offerings that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and accident insurance as well as, a best-in-class wellness program, 401(k) matching and time-off programs.
GAMUT is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.