Director of Sales- New York, NY
Gamut’s connection and footprint in communities throughout the nation is unprecedented.
Gamut utilizes its products and services geared toward reaching consumers in DMA, local markets/ecosystems/ to help. We help brands reach the right consumers at the right time in the right markets. Whether it’s locally, regionally or nationally, gamut delivers video display and cross-channel television and that reach a brands targeted audience regardless of where they may be located.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group. 118 years of excellence.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain Northeast territory account list.
- Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within the Northeast territory.
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions.
- Evangelize Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers.
- Build strategic agency and client side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
- Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- 40% travel
- BS/BA degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience at a digital agency and or digital sales experience.
- Must have a strong understanding of the Northeast market with strong client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors).
- Must have a deep understanding of the online space
- Have sold at a top publisher/portal, additional experience working in the ad network space is a plus
- Experience selling at the national and local level is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
We promote the safety and well-being of our employees by requiring that all newly hired CMG employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
We offer rewarding and challenging careers that encourage growth and development. We take care of our people with industry-leading total rewards offerings that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and accident insurance as well as, a best-in-class wellness program, 401(k) matching and time-off programs.
GAMUT is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.