Director, Business Analysis – New York, NY
New York, NY
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
Gamut is looking for a Director of Business Analysis with 8+ years of experience in building business and financial models for digital advertising sales, finance and/or support (planning, operations, client services) to join Gamut’s Analytics team.
This person will be responsible for things like sales reports, margin analysis, client segmentation, product performance, financial reports, business unit analysis (measuring resources for $/Campaigns/lines) and modeling out and recommending needed headcount scale based on anticipated growth.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop, recommend and implement metrics, KPIs, and solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing process optimization strategies
- Quantify resource strain [e.g. hours per task, cost per hour] as part of ongoing analysis
- Utilize data/analytics/modeling acumen to estimate head count needs and support requirements
- Work closely with sales, ad operations, planning, account management, and finance to understand competing resources, priorities and influences
- Conduct meetings to gather requirements; and meetings to present findings and recommend solutions to executive leadership
- 8+ years experience in digital media or closely related business
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, business, marketing or equivalent work experience in digital media
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.