Digital Analyst – New York, NY
New York, NY
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
The Digital Analyst supports the Gamut digital sales efforts by preparing, presenting, and consulting on digital performance analytics. At a micro level, analyzes and consults on campaigns for clients, agencies, and internal sellers. At a macro level, prepares and presents benchmarking data, manages project timeline and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of the workflow pipeline.
- 50% Prepares micro (campaign level) and macro (success stories; case studies; product analysis) post campaign analytics on campaign results using several digital analytics tools and software products.
• Report pulling – identify the appropriate data to include in the analysis.
• Analysis – analyzing the data to find patterns, trends, and stories.
• Preparation – organizing the data into a story that is designed and client facing.
- 15% Manages project timeline, communicates timelines and follows up on workflow deliverables. Analyzes pipeline.
- 10% Consults on performance analysis to inform the digital support teams pre to post sale.
- 10% Works with attribution vendors on feasibility and prepares information to provide to sellers regarding attribution measurement.
- 10% Supports the Digital Analytics team in monitoring and troubleshooting dashboards and data tools.
- 5% Trains under the Sr. Digital Analyst on presenting campaign analytics to clients, agencies, and sellers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate
- Decision making with the sense of urgency needed to stay ahead of internal/external client needs. Has a “get it done” attitude that persists regardless of obstacles.
- Consistently looks for ways to make things better through identifying opportunities to increase individual and organizational performance or results. Even in the face of disappointment and/or adversity, remains solution-oriented.
- Demonstrated project management skills; committed to meet defined goals and timelines.
- Is an independent worker, a self starter and an accountable team player.
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Experience with SQL, DOMO, Tableau, or other data programming languages/visualization tools is a strong plus.
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities.
- 6 months experience in media through school, internship, and/or employment.
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.