Coordinator – Atlanta, GA
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
- Coordinate and organize standing meetings among Sales and Sales leadership
- Attend internal meetings, take notes, and organize follow-up communication
- Proactive communicate status of projects
- Act as a liaison between regional offices and the headquarters
- Ensure all assigned duties are completed efficiently and with adherence to deadlines
- Create and update sales materials as directed by management
- Perform general office duties including answering the phones and scheduling
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience at a digital agency and or digital sales planning experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Must have strong command of Outlook & Calendar
- Must posses command to coordinate multiple schedules & events planning
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively
- Creative sales oriented thinker
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.