Executive Assistant- Atlanta, GA
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Media Group, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory. For more information on Gamut, please visit: https://gamut.media/.
The Executive Assistant provides key administrative support to the Sales Team. The executive assistant performs a broad range of administrative support functions necessary for the daily operation of the office including planning, organizing and coordinating the day-to-day operations.
The position requires the ability to effectively deal with all constituencies with the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality. The Executive Assistant must also be able to communicate well with both in-house personnel as well as clients. Proactive problem solving and scheduling adjustment is highly important and will be utilized daily. The ability to anticipate all possible business needs ahead of time will be key to successfully filling the position.
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and employees
- Provide support for teams from other satellite offices
- Organize all aspects of meetings including reservation and travel arrangements
- Produce and refine PowerPoint presentations
- Compose correspondence on behalf of manager
- Prepare and manage expense reports
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Proactive approach to managing needs from an administrative perspective and reviewing own personal growth and development
- Anticipate the needs of Manager
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 2+ years’ experience supporting at the executive level (preferred)
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Strong fluency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
Gamut offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health, dental, vision and, PTO (paid time off), 401(k) matching and pension. We also offer a variety of employee development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
GAMUT is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.