Channel Partnership Manager – Atlanta, GA
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Media Group, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory. For more information on Gamut, please visit: https://gamut.media/.
The Channel Partnership Manager will be responsible for implementing and supporting key channel partnerships. As a partnership manager, you’ll be the go-to person for our channel sales partner(s) and their key liaison to maximize our partnerships. You’ll lead the customization of partner’s sales efforts and match it with deep product knowledge to give channel sales partners the critical advantage needed in customer interactions. Knowledge of local digital and traditional sales efforts, relevant digital video industry trends and a proven ability to close advertising campaigns by fostering reseller relationships will be vital for success.
The ideal candidate for this position has local advertising sales experience and documented success; they love to teach, motivate, and drive sales teams to new heights. You listen and have an empathy for both customers and the needs of salespeople, and an ability to make the complex seem simple. You can motivate sales teams to achieve goals without micromanaging; especially in a cross-functional and matrixed environment. You’re an excellent communicator with high energy and strong self-discipline and an informed point of view on how to succeed in channel sales.
- Develop sales opportunities and define programs to increase revenue
- Accountable for assigned partner revenues and ongoing partner upkeep including sales enablement and training
- Coordinate and manage in-house partner resources, ensuring execution of agreed-upon commitments
- Establish and report on relevant partner metrics and key performance indicators
- Work with planning/insights, operations, and marketing to develop related marketing/sales materials and strategies
- Ability to show a complete understanding of product features and benefits, rates and packaging
- Assist in partner sales calls either in person or on phone/video
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and booked revenue reports and trends
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholder across partnership organizations. Proactively seek feedback and solutions to help foster positive business relationships
- Own the entire sales process and retention cycle
- Hold the highest level of integrity and trust with channel partners
- Strong business development focus
- Ability to travel 35%~40%
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 5+ years in media sales with documented performance of exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic thinker and leader with at least 2 years in channel sales environment
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Full understanding of the digital landscape, with expertise in OTT and digital video
- High degree of creativity, independence, self-motivation and drive
- Well-developed time management, organizational and follow-through skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Eagerness to learn new media/technology in an environment that is constantly changing
- Mentor and leader with a track record of hiring, managing and motivating successful teams
- A strong customer focus and ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, and communication
- Experience selling advertising at the national and local level is a plus
- Financial acumen and business management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- IAB certification required
- BS/BA degree required, masters preferred
Gamut offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health, dental, vision and, PTO (paid time off), 401(k) matching and pension. We also offer a variety of employee development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
GAMUT is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.