Campaign Manager – New York, NY
New York, NY
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success, laid down by our parent company Cox Media Group, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
The Campaign Manager at Gamut will be responsible for the implementation and management of digital campaigns (specializing in video) from start to finish. They will work closely with Planning and Sales to ensure assigned campaigns obtain optimum performance as well as exceed client expectations.
Workflow & Campaign Management
- Implement FEP/OTT/CTV campaigns through UI while trafficking in DSP and/or FreeWheel ad server
- QA setup of campaigns and test creative to confirm they meet required video specs
- Monitor and optimize multiple campaign executions to ensure campaigns are launching and delivering on schedule and according to client key performance indicator (KPI) expectations
- Utilize data sources from STAQ and DOMO to review ad performance relative to campaign objectives, to provide and execute optimization recommendations and increase performance for client
- Ensure all booked revenue is recognized while campaign objectives are consistently met or exceeded and minimizing over-delivery
Customer Service & Support
- Ensure clients and internal sales teams are receiving exceptional customer service and support
- Participate in client campaign kick-off calls to outline ad tracking requirements and deliverables
- Identify, troubleshoot & fix creative issues for VAST tags or raw video assets
- Recognize, analyze and quickly solve discrepancies between platforms
Reporting & Processes
- Provide Finance team with reporting for monthly billing as well as providing reporting to clients
- Responsible for gathering screenshots to provide Sales for their clients when requested
- Work with internal teams to identify and design new tools and systems to improve efficiency
- Assisting with various special projects as needed
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ year of ad operations, trafficking, and/or digital campaign management preferred.
- Experience with online ad serving systems such as DFP, FreeWheel, etc.)
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad tags (DFA/DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Innovid, etc.)
- Demand-side platform (DSP) trading and optimization experience desired
- Must reside in the New York Metro Area.
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.