Account Executive – Los Angeles, CA
This Account Executive opening is responsible for sales for the West, Southwest and Central regions at Gamut.
Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Media Group, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain account list
- Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions
- Position Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
- Build strategic agency and client-side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
- Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- BS/BA degree required
- 3-5 years of experience at a digital agency and or digital sales experience
- Must have a strong understanding of the market with client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
- Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling
- Have sold at a partner with multiple product portfolio, additional experience working in display, mobile and video a plus
- Experience selling programmatic and understanding of programmatic landscape preferred
- Experience selling an OTT solution or understanding of the OTT landscape preferred
- Experience selling at the national and local level is a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
We promote the safety and well-being of our employees by requiring that all newly hired CMG employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
We offer rewarding and challenging careers that encourage growth and development. We take care of our people with industry-leading total rewards offerings that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and accident insurance as well as, a best-in-class wellness program, 401(k) matching and time-off programs.
GAMUT is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.