Account Executive – Los Angeles, CA
This Account Executive opening is responsible for sales in the West region at Gamut.
Gamut is the leader in local OTT, helps brands connect with relevant streaming audiences in every DMA. Leveraging our direct access to brand-safe, premium OTT inventory and advanced advertising tools, advertisers deploy highly engaging, personalized ads to intended, local audiences on a national scale. With more than 20 years of digital media experience in this evolving video landscape, Gamut is committed to delivering the highest-level of service and expertise to ensure maximum results for our clients and partners.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain account list
- Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions
- Position Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
- Build strategic agency and client-side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
- Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- BS/BA degree required
- 3-5 years of experience at a digital agency and or digital sales experience
- Must have a strong understanding of the market with client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
- Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling.
- Have sold at a partner with multiple product portfolio, additional experience working in display, mobile and video a plus
- Experience selling programmatic and understanding of programmatic landscape preferred
- Experience selling at the national and local level is a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Gamut may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon hire or during employment as a term and condition of employment unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
Gamut is an Equal Opportunity employer.