Account Executive – Florida
Tampa, Orlando or Jacksonville, FL
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
We currently have a need for an Account Executive in Florida. The results oriented, creative and strategic minded professional we seek will drive advertising revenue through direct sales, prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals within an existing account list.
Additionally, this individual will:
- Meet and exceed CoxReps and Gamut quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions
- Must have a strong understanding of the Florida market with digital client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
- Collaborate with Account and Campaign Management teams as well as internally with CoxReps sellers and managers
- Position digital capabilities to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
- Build strategic agency and client relationships to secure revenue growth for CoxReps and Gamut and build credibility in the marketplace
- Work cross departmentally to develop digital billing growth
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
- Listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Manage a sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years of digital sales experience
- TV sales experience a plus
- Must have a strong understanding of the Florida market with client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
- Can reside in Tampa, Orlando or Jacksonville
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.