Account Executive – Atlanta, GA
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL℠, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain Atlanta account list
- Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling OTT, Video, and digital based solutions
- Position Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
- Build strategic agency and client-side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
- Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- BS/BA degree required
- 3-5 years of experience selling TV, Video or Digital media
- Must have a strong background in prospecting and closing new business
- Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling
- Have sold at a partner with multiple product portfolio, additional experience working in OTT, display, and video a plus
- Experience selling OTT and understanding of OTT landscape preferred
- Experience selling at the regional and local level is a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.